There are so many things happening at JenEhr everyday. Of course most of it is work - the process of planting, weeding, harvesting and packing produce for our customers. But there a few big things that happen at the farm:
- Strawberry Upick - starting somewhere around Fathers Day in mid-June, we open the strawberry patch for picking. Details in the sidebar
- Cycle the Sun - an annual Sun Prairie inspired and organized 18-mile bike trek. We start at Beans and Cream at Cannery Square for coffee and registration, ride out to JenEhr for strawberries and chocolate milk - stretch our legs on the up and down ride to Sassy Cow Creamy for a look at the cows, a tasty lunch and of course, ice cream. The final stretch takes us back to Sun Prairie and Salvatores Pizza Pies, where slices of Patrick's famous pizzas and beer reward you for a great day in the bike saddle.
- CSA Tomato Upicks - In July and August, JenEhr CSA members come back out to the farm to pick tomatatoes.
- Starting with cherry tomatoes in July
- Pick and Pull in August allows you to pick big ripe slicing tomatoes and then pull a few of the tomato plants out of the ground as we prepare for winter spinach
- CSA Blueberry U-Pick - an opportunity for JenEhr CSA members to pick through the one acre blueberry field at JenEhr